All the employees and individual contractors are looking for a separate portal rather than ViewMyPaycheck. Due to several restrictions, they can’t able to access their pay stubs from the Intuit Full Service Payroll account.
So, Intuit has released a new website called Paycheck Records (PaycheckRecords.com) from where employees need to record/view all payroll transactions.
Every employee associated with Intuit Full Service Payroll is provided with a temporary user ID and password for accessing the accounts.paycheckrecords.com portal. It helps employees or contractors to create a new user ID and password for permanent use.
What is Paycheck Records?
Paycheck Records helps individual contractors and employees to stay informed and in touch with their pay stubs online. Remember that, it not limited to business owners. It still under processing only.
As an employer, you can’t send the invitation mail every time to notify the recent payroll. Once you have an account with Paycheck records then you don’t need to check your inbox. Because you can access your paystubs at your dashboard of Paycheck Records window.
How to set up an employee or contractor with Paycheck Records?
I’ve to break though the notes by 4 parts so that it helps users to get started with Paycheck Records in a simple manner.
With just few clicks, you can give the access to paycheck records.
- Login in to your account as a manager/employer.
- Tap on Employees.
- Select the employee’s name from the list.
- Click on Edit option which is located next to Paycheck Records access heading.
- Here, choose the view pay stubs online feature to grant access.
- Now, enter his/her email id and then click Save.
Part 1: Support or Contact:
Before going to signup for an account for PaycheckRecords, I recommend you to contact the Intuit by using a support contact number or email address. They will send you the complete instructions to create an account and temporary credentials.
Part 2: Signup for PaycheckRecords.Com
If you’ve received the temporary User ID and password from your employer via email invitation then you don’t need to sign up again. You better skip this part.
If you haven’t get invite main then follow the steps below.
- Visit accounts.paycheckrecords.com website.
- Click on “Create an Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address in the first field and that will be your User ID.
- In the next field, enter your phone number.
- Create a strong password.
- Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Click Create Account button.
Part 3: Login
- On your device, go to paycheckrecords.com
- Enter your User ID and password that you created or received from your employer.
- Click on Sign in.
Part 4: How-To Access Pay Stubs
Select the “Paystubs” tab and set your date range from XX/XX/XXXX to XX/XX/XXX. Click on the “Update list” button.
Now, it’ll load your pay stubs in a table including pay date, total pay, and net pay. You can view or save them.